Endure...

Endure...
"There are people who have no bodies, only heads. And many athletes have no heads, only bodies. A champion is a man who has trained his body and his mind, who has learned to conquer pain for his own purposes. A great athlete is at peace with himself and at peace with the world..."

Monday, May 19, 2008

Next Up...Garden of the Gods 10 Mile Run



Ok, so it has been a LONG time since I have added a new post to my running blog...sorry about that! No, I haven't been lazy, and Yes I have been running. The move kind of bumped things back a bit. I usually run the Salt Lake Marathon every year, but we moved to Colorado Springs a few weeks before the actual race...bummer. Wayne and I have finally settled into our new townhome and I am of course scanning runner's mags and websites to find upcoming races in the area. This one seemed awsome! It is a ten mile run through beautiful and inspiring Garden of the Gods! The race is a few weeks from now, but I have heard that it is a very difficult race so therefore I need to train even harder than I ever have! I will post pics when I cross the finish line!

Listen to the Music!