Endure...

Endure...
"There are people who have no bodies, only heads. And many athletes have no heads, only bodies. A champion is a man who has trained his body and his mind, who has learned to conquer pain for his own purposes. A great athlete is at peace with himself and at peace with the world..."

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I GOT SOUL!!!


I did a long run yesterday, in preparation for my next race. An avid runner knows about the "350 mile" rule. You should never go more than 350 miles on one pair of shoes. Honestly, I totally agree with this rule and advise any other serious runner to do the same! These shoes have gone about 400 miles and are to be retired tomorrow when I purchase a brand new shiny pair! I took this photo to show you just how much "Soul" I got! The squished berries added a nice touch as well! :)

Listen to the Music!