Endure...

Endure...
"There are people who have no bodies, only heads. And many athletes have no heads, only bodies. A champion is a man who has trained his body and his mind, who has learned to conquer pain for his own purposes. A great athlete is at peace with himself and at peace with the world..."

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Running Memories....

So I was looking at my medals this morning and thinkinb about how each and every medal hanging brings back so many memories...good and bad! In two weeks I will have the wonderful opportunity to earn yet another one in the "Other Half" half marathon in Moab, UT. I asked myself what to do if I run out of hooks! Well it just so happens that the hooks are desingned in such a way that they can be removed and moved down without creating a sticky mess! :) I want to be a "Marathon Mommy!"

Listen to the Music!